Travis Tritt Markes New Territory with album "Set In Stone" to release May 7, new single March 5th Eight songs co-written by Tritt
“What A Girl Will Make You Do”
(Nashville, Tennessee…) – February 24, 2021 – Craig Campbell released his new single “What A Girl Will Make You Do” 10 days ago, and it has already hit Spotify's Next From Nashville, New Music Nashville, New Boots and Fresh Finds: Country playlists and Apple Music's Country Risers and New In Country.
Tonight, he will host and perform a virtual single release party at 7 p.m. central. In addition to the performance, there will be a live Q&A about the single with Craig and surprise guest. Tickets start at $10. For more information on tickets and VIP merch bundles click HERE.
**Stream will be available to view until 11:59 PM CT on Feb 27, 2021, all tickets (with the exception of Zoom M&G) will be available for purchase until 9:00 PM CT on Feb 27, 2021**
About Craig Campbell:
Starting in 2002, the young hopeful spent the next several years paying his dues as a demo singer by day and Lower Broadway gigger by night. He connected with fellow South Georgia native Luke Bryan and started touring as his keyboard player. A year and a half long keyboard stint with Tracy Byrd soon followed, and he took over as bandleader down at The Stage on Tuesday nights on his non-touring days. His smooth chops and hot blooded stage presence soon caught the eye of industry execs and in 2009, Campbell signed his first record deal.
His debut single, “Family Man,” hit the Billboard top 15 in 2011. “Outta My Head” also cracked the top 15, catchy tune “Fish” garnered more than 10 million demand streams. His 2014 breakout hit “Keep Them Kisses Comin’” was on its way up the charts when Campbell got the unexpected that his label had closed. He and his devoted team continued to press radio stations around the country, so much so that the single ended an impressive run well inside the Top 10, which is unheard of for a song with no financial backing.
He signed with Red Bow Records, a division of the Broken Bow umbrella, and “Tomorrow Tonight” made it into the top 40, followed by perhaps his most poignant and well-known work to date, “Outskirts of Heaven.” “Outskirts” showcased Campbell’s vulnerability and deep rooted faith and was praised by Rolling Stone and Taste of Country, among others.
The impact of “Outskirts” prompted media appearances and memorable performances at nationally televised NFL games, the TODAY show, CMA Fest, and the Grand Ole Opry, the latter of which he has made over 50 appearances to date. And in a full circle moment, the down home Georgia boy reunited with buddy Luke Bryan on his highly successful 2017 Huntin’, Fishin’, and Lovin’ Every Day Tour.
In the summer of 2018, Campbell released his first new music in five years with his “See You Try” EP on Broken Bow. The title track became an instant crowd pleaser with its confident, flirty lyrics and boot stompin’ melody. The EP also found a home for both an electric and acoustic version of “Outskirts of Heaven.” By August of 2018, Campbell and Broken Bow had mutually parted ways. After a two-year break, he came back last year with the highly anticipated (and aptly-titled) single, “It’s About Time.”
From Where He Stands He Can't Believe His Eyes: Stone Cold Country Crooner Celebrates Worldwide Career High
Doug Stone Celebrates 10 Million Albums Sold Worldwide
(Bluegrass) Queen Rhonda Vincent Crowned New Opry Member (Eventually)Trailblazing artist talks waiting games, new music, performance anxiety, mandolins gone virtual and more
by Melissa Coker
Naturally! BUCK OWENS’ THE COMPLETE CAPITOL SINGLES, 1957-1975 due from Omnivore Recordings on March 12, 2021
BUCK OWENS’ THE COMPLETE CAPITOL SINGLES, 1957-1975 COLLECTS 130 TRACKS FROM ORIGINAL SINGLE MASTERS IN SIX-CD SLIPCASE
Comprehensive compilation, due from Omnivore Recordings on March 12, 2021, traces the recorded history of the influential country star and Bakersfield’s most famous resident.
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — Omnivore Recordings, in conjunction with the Buck Owens Estate, will release Buck Owens and the Buckaroos’ The Complete Capitol Singles: 1957–1976, including all three of Omnivore’s previously released acclaimed two-CD sets: The Complete Capitol Singles: 1957–1966, The Complete Capitol Singles: 1967–1970, and The Complete Capitol Singles: 1971–1975. Gathered together in a slipcase, and at available at a new low price, the compilation will be available March 12, 2021.
Taken from the original mono master tapes, The Complete Capitol Singles: 1957–1966 collects all 28 singles from that period, including 13 No. 1 hits, in their original, chronological form, and Buck’s duets with Rose Maddox.
Packaging features liner notes from Buck’s autobiography (written with author/historian Randy Poe), plus an introduction by Dwight Yoakam.
The Complete Capitol Singles: 1967–1970 collects the A- and B-sides from the original mono and stereo masters to all 18 singles from that period, including 14 Top Ten hits, and duets with Buddy Alan and Susan Raye.
The third and final volume in the series, The Complete Capitol Singles: 1971–1975, collects the A- and B-sides to all 21 singles from that period, including nine Top Ten hits, and four duets with Rose Maddox. Packaging features liner notes from Bakersfield country historian Scott B. Bomar.
These are the records that made Buck Owens a legend and defined the Bakersfield Sound. It’s history. It’s The Complete Capitol Singles: 1957–1975.
1. Come Back
2. I Know What It Means
3. Sweet Thing
4. I Only Know That I Love You
5. I’ll Take A Chance On Loving You
6. Walk The Floor
7. Second Fiddle
8. Everlasting Love
9. Under Your Spell Again
10. Tired Of Livin’
11. Above And Beyond
12. ‘Til These Dreams Come True
13. Excuse Me (I Think I've Got A Heartache) 14. I’ve Got A Right To Know
15. Foolin' Around
16. High As The Mountains
17. Mental Cruelty - Buck Owens & Rose Maddox
18. Loose Talk - Buck Owens & Rose Maddox
19. Under The Influence Of Love
20. Bad Bad Dream
21. Nobody's Fool But Yours
22. Mirror, Mirror On The Wall
23. Save The Last Dance For Me
24. King Of Fools
25. Kickin' Our Hearts Around
26. I Can't Stop (My Lovin' You)
27. You're For Me
28. The House Down The Block
1. Act Naturally
2. Over And Over Again
3. We're The Talk Of The Town - Buck Owens & Rose Maddox
4. Sweethearts In Heaven - Buck Owens & Rose Maddox
5. Love's Gonna Live Here
6. Getting Used To Losing You
7. My Heart Skips A Beat
8. Together Again
9. I Don't Care (Just As Long As You Love Me)
10. Don't Let Her Know
11. I've Got A Tiger By The Tail
12. Cryin' Time
13. Before You Go
14. (I Want) No One But You
15. Only You (Can Break My Heart)
16. Gonna Have Love
18. If You Want A Love
19. Santa Looked A Lot Like Daddy
20. All I Want For Christmas Dear Is You
21. Waitin' In Your Welfare Line
22. In The Palm Of Your Hand (Mono)
23. Think Of Me
24. Heart Of Glass
25. Open Up Your Heart
26. No More Me And You
27. Where Does The Good Times Go
28. The Way That I Love You
1. Sam's Place
2. Don’t Ever Tell Me Goodbye
3. Your Tender Loving Care (Mono)
4. What A Liar I Am
5. It Takes People Like You (To Make People Like Me)
6. You Left Her Lonely Too Long
7. How Long Will My Baby Be Gone
8. Everybody Needs Somebody (Mono)
9. Sweet Rosie Jones
10. Happy Times Are Here Again
11. Let The World Keep On A Turnin’ - Buck Owens & Buddy Alan
12. I’ll Love You Forever And Ever - Buck Owens & Buddy Alan
13. I've Got You On My Mind Again
14. That’s All Right With Me (If It’s All Right With You)
15. Christmas Shopping
16. One Of Everything You Got (Mono)
17. Things I Saw Happening At The Fountain On The Plaza When I Was Visiting Rome Or Amore
18. Turkish Holiday
1. Who's Gonna Mow Your Grass
2. There’s Gotta Be Some Changes Made
3. Johnny B. Goode
4. Maybe If I Close My Eyes (It’ll Go Away)
5. Tall Dark Stranger
6. Sing That Kind Of Song
7. Big In Vegas
8. White Satin Bed
9. We’re Gonna Get Together - Buck Owens & Susan Raye
10. Everybody Needs Somebody - Buck Owens & Susan Raye
11. Togetherness - Buck Owens & Susan Raye
12. Fallin’ For You - Buck Owens & Susan Raye
13. The Kansas City Song
14. I’d Love To Be Your Man
15. The Great White Horse - Buck Owens & Susan Raye
16. Your Tender Loving Care - Buck Owens & Susan Raye
17. I Wouldn't Live In New York City (If They Gave Me The Whole Dang Town)
18. No Milk And Honey In Baltimore
1. Bridge Over Troubled Water 2. (I’m Goin’) Home
4. Heartbreak Mountain
5. Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms
6. Corn Likker
7. Too Old To Cut The Mustard - Buck & Buddy
8. Wham Bam - Buck & Buddy
9. Santa’s Gonna Come In A Stagecoach - Buck Owens & Susan Raye
10. One Of Everything You Got - Buck Owens & Susan Raye
11. I'll Still Be Waiting For You
12. Full Time Daddy
13. Made In Japan
14. Black Texas Dirt
15. Looking Back To See - Buck Owens & Susan Raye
16. Cryin’ Time (Duet Version) - Buck Owens & Susan Raye
17. You Ain't Gonna Have Ol' Buck To Kick Around No More
18. I Love You So Much It Hurts
19. In The Palm Of Your Hand
20. Get Out Of Town Before Sundown
21. Ain't It Amazing, Gracie
22. The Good Old Days (Are Here Again) (Duet Version)
1. The Good Old Days (Are Here Again) - Buck Owens & Susan Raye
2. When You Get To Heaven (I’ll Be There) - Buck Owens & Susan Raye 3. Arms Full Of Empty
4. Songwriter’s Lament
5. Big Game Hunter
6. That Loving Feeling
7. On The Cover Of The Music City News
8. Stony Mountain West Virginia
9. (It's A) Monster's Holiday
10. Great Expectations (B-Side Version)
11. Great Expectations (A-Side Version)
12. Let The Fun Begin
13. 41st Street Lonely Hearts' Club
14. Weekend Daddy
15. Love Is Strange - Buck Owens & Susan Raye
16. Sweethearts In Heaven (Duet Version) - Buck Owens & Susan Raye
17. The Battle Of New Orleans
18. Run Him To The Round House Nellie (You Might Corner Him There)
19. Country Singer's Prayer
20. Meanwhile Back At The Ranch
Pre-sale link: www.omnivorerecordings.com/shop/complete-capitol-singles
#Bakersfield #CountryMusic #BuckOwens #DwightYoakam
Steve Earle to release "J.T.", Performs songs from the project on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" (see tracklist & videos)
Justin's father, Steve Earle, pays tribute to his son by recording an album of songs written by Justin titled, J.T. To be released 3/19/21. The album consists of ten Justin Townes Earle songs as well as one song written by Mr. Earle shortly after Justin's passing. J.T. features fan favorites such as "Harlem River Blues," "Far Away In Another Town" and "Champagne Corolla" along with lyrically heavy songs like, "The Saint of Lost Causes" and "Turn Out My Lights." Pre-order by clicking here.
J.T. is a loving tribute to a loved son and beautiful songsmith who left this earth too early. But in his wake, Justin left a wealth of beauty.
Online bonus performance - "Far Away in Another Town"
New season kicks off January 2, 2021 with Train, Jason Mraz, Jewel, Richard Marx, Clint Black, Gavin DeGraw & A Marley Family Celebration Of “One Love” Featuring Stephen Marley
THE SONG – Recorded Live @ TGL Farms nationally syndicated hit TV series is back for another exciting season with music’s most iconic artists performing legendary songs in some of the most scenic locations of America.
Watch performances and hear the stories behind huge hit songs like Clint Black's "Killin' Time", "Drive By" (Train), "No Woman No Cry" "Who Will Save Your Soul", "I'm Not Over You" (Gavin DeGraw) and more straight from the mouths of those who sing and wrote them.
Founding partner Ally returns to present Season II, as THE SONG welcomes new partners: America’s legendary motorcycle brand Harley-Davidson and KICKER Performance Audio to the team. The 15-episode series launches January 2, 2021 in over 140 markets - reaching 77.7% of US households. The one-hour season opener highlights features acts including Train, Jason Mraz, Jewel, Richard Marx, Clint Black, Gavin DeGraw and a very special Marley Family Celebration Of “One Love” Featuring Stephen Marley.
“Although challenging, this season’s filming actually presented us with a unique opportunity to take the show to the artists and record them where they were most comfortable – in or near their own homes – and they all brought their A-Game,” said the show’s creator and Executive Producer Marc Oswald. “We were honored to work with each of them and with this dedicated team of music professionals producing an amazing TV program.”
"Buckle up and join us," says returning co-host Krista Marie.
Marie and co-host Damien Horne traveled coast to coast to visit legendary artists at truly spectacular and unique locations. Coffee with Jason Mraz at the Mraz Family Farm, sipping wine with Pat Monahan of Train at Concannon Vineyard in Northern California, riding horses with Jewel in the Colorado Rockies, filming Richard Marx as he performed at sunset on the beautiful cliffs of Malibu, an intimate evening with Clint Black at Analog at Hutton Hotel Nashville and jamming with the Marleys at the world famous Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Fla. Shooting wrapped where it all began, with (now Nashville resident) Gavin DeGraw at TGL Farms located near Nashville, Tennessee. In-depth interviews with the artists revealed never-before-heard details behind their hit songs, the inspiration and how they became woven into the fabric of popular culture.
Another exciting addition to Season II are multi-artist themed episodes such as “Grammy Winners,” “Party Anthems,” “Love Songs,” “The Songwriters,” “Acoustic Sessions” and “Rockin’ Country.” These special shows incorporate performances from artists from Season II along with CeeLo Green, Don McLean, All-4-One, Big & Rich, Rome Ramirez, Dirty Heads, Rick Springfield, Lonestar, Travis Tritt and Gretchen Wilson from Season I, directed by renowned award-winning director Trey Fanjoy.
“To have the kind of national syndication clearance on a new show in only its second season is a testament to the unique content provided by the artists involved and the dedication this amazing team has put into THE SONG,” said Executive Producer Cary Glotzer. “We had wonderful feedback on the debut season, and we’re anxious for the viewers to see this new season.”
The show is produced by Oswald Entertainment Group and Tupelo Honey, directed by renowned film and still photographer David “Doc” Abbott and mixed by audio mastermind Tom Davis. Gray Television is managing the syndication, led by Greg Conklin and George Johnson, in over 140 markets predominantly on CBS, ABC, FOX and NBC affiliates including New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit, Dallas, San Francisco, Miami and Seattle. AXS TV acquired all 10 episodes from Season I, which will continue airing through 2022.
THE SONG pays it forward through a cause-related partnership with The Songwriters Hall of Fame to provide both scholarship and internship opportunities for their outstanding programs and to help develop new talent in the music, media and television arts disciplines. This work will be supported by a $25,000 grant from Ally.
The Songwriters Hall of Fame’s president & CEO, Linda Moran, said, “THE SONG is not only celebrating songwriters and their songs, but as recipients of their paying it forward policy, our partnership is affording us the opportunity to expand our scholarship program which enables us to develop and nurture the next generation of songwriters. We are grateful to THE SONG’s team and to Ally for their generosity and most especially their appreciation of songwriters and their craft."
For more great moments from both seasons, fans can log on to THESONG.TV to check out full performances as well as exclusive behind-the-scenes content. The site includes details for tuning into the show in specific markets. Music from the show can also be streamed on Spotify, Amazon, Apple Music, Pandora or wherever great music is heard.
A complete episodic breakdown will also be available at THESONG.TV.
Follow THE SONG on:
#TheSongRemembersWhen #SongsandStories #BehindtheMusic #Nashville #Songwriting #SongwritersHallofFame
"The Song" Season 2 Teaser
Today, multi-platinum selling country band BlackHawk released its new project, Just About Right: Live From Atlanta. Recorded live at Eddie’s Attic in Atlanta, Georgia in the fall of 2017 — the 22-track album features the best of BlackHawk.
Known for their smooth, brother-like harmonies, BlackHawk was originally made up of trio Henry Paul (lead vocals, mandolin, acoustic guitar), Dave Robbins (harmony vocals, keyboard) and the late Van Stephenson (harmony vocals, electric guitar).
Recording a live album, BlackHawk is stripped down to its rawest form and gave the duo a chance to reunite with their original backing band from the 90s, performing again alongside Bobby Huff (percussion) and Dale Oliver (lead guitar). Paul explains that this reunion “made for a very memorable musical moment. Many of the songs we chose were personal favorites from our early records spanning nearly a decade.”
The album includes the band’s smash hits: “I Sure Can Smell the Rain,” “Every Once in a While,” “Goodbye Says It All,” “Down in Flames” and more.
American Songwriter premiered the poignant “Dances With Her Shadow” adding the “melancholy vocals flatter the band, displaying their traditionalist form with which they timelessly approach music.”
“Making a live BlackHawk acoustic recording takes me back to when Henry, Van, and I started writing and singing together as a trio,” says Dave Robbins. “It’s representative of BlackHawk in its purist form, having old friends join us on stage and tried-and-true fans makes everything ‘just about right’ on that special night in Atlanta.”
“I especially love the acoustic nature of this collection because it casts these songs in the true spirit in which they were written,” adds Paul.
Just About Right: Live From Atlanta is out now and available everywhere music is sold or streamed. Download now here: https://orcd.co/BlackHawkJustAboutRightLive
Just About Right: Live From Atlanta Track Listing:
1. Down in Flames (M. Clark, J. Stevens)
2. Goodbye Says It All (C. Black, B. Fischer, J. McRae)
3. Every Once in a While (H. Paul, D. Robbins, V. Stephenson)
4. Love Like This (P. Bunch, M. Kennedy, P. Rose)
5. Let Em’ Whirl (H. Paul. V. Stephenson, G. Jennings)
6. Almost a Memory Now (D. Robbins, V. Stephenson, D. Oliver)
7. Wichita (D. Robbins, T. Robbins, T. Gates)
8. I’m Not Strong Enough to Say No (R. Lange)
9. Ships of Heaven (V. Stephenson)
10. Ain’t No Yesterday (W. Aldridge, M. Narmore)
11. Always Have, Always Will (D. Robbins)
1. Days of America (H. Paul, D. Robbins, L. Miller)
2. Dances With Her Shadow (H. Paul, D. Robbins, V. Stephenson, D. Oliver)
3. Bluest Eyes in Texas (D. Robbins, V. Stephenson, T. DuBois)
4. Spirit Dancer (H. Paul, D Robbins, J. Peterick)
5. There You Have It (S. Bogard, R. Giles)
6. Brothers of the Southland (H. Paul, D. Robbins, J. Peterick)
7. One More Heartache (H. Paul, D. Robbins, V. Stephenson)
8. I Sure Can Smell the Rain (W. Aldridge, J. Jarrard)
9. That’s Just About Right (J. Black)
10. Postmarked Birmingham (Phil Vassar, D. Sampson)
11. Big Guitar (H. Paul, H. Gross)
Produced by Henry Paul & Dave Robbins
Mixed by Travis Hearheart
Recorded at Eddie’s Attic in Decatur, Georgia
COLLIN RAYE EXPLORES AMERICANA SIDE ON NEW ALBUM "SCARS" - PROJECT FEATURES MIRANDA LAMBERT, VINCE GILL
Hi. I'm a member of the country club. Country Music is what I love.